Create-Connect Workshop Series
Want to know more about a something you saw at Pinecrest Village, interested in learning a new skill, or just want to have fun with friends or family? Sign up for one of our Adult and Family Create-Connect Workshops!
You will work in small groups to learn more about a specific skill or trade, from blacksmithing to tablesetting. And with a small class size, you are guaranteed lots of individualized instruction and plenty of opportunity to participate.
- Member registration opens January 15 at 10 am. Registration opens for the general public on January 22 at 10 am. Registration closes at noon 1 week before the class date. If the minimum number of participants have not registered, the class will be cancelled.
- Members receive an exclusive early registration period, and a discount on class fees. Purchase or renew your membership now!
- Contact us if you have questions about registration, content, or logistics of the classes at email@example.com, or by telephone at (920) 684-4445.
- Full payment is due at the time of the class. To receive the discount for members, the purchaser must be a current member of MCHS.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. Please make sure you have received this. If you don’t, you may have mistyped your email address. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct the email address. A pre-program information email will be sent out one week prior the program you have registered for. It will contain specific information about the class you will be attending.
- The class will match the description as much as possible. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, a substitution in the class content or activity may be made.
- Those attending the class must be the registered participants. Usually these classes are full and do not have extra space. Participants must meet the guidelines for eligibility to participate. For example, if a class is restricted to those 18 and older, those registered must be 18 and older.
- Refund and Cancellation Policies: If a class runs as scheduled, no refund will be given in your absence. If you cancel your registration more than 14 calendar days in advance of the class, you will be issued a refund. Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance will not receive a refund. Cancellations may be made due to inclement weather, or if too few people have registered for the class. If this occurs, you will receive a full refund.