Whether it’s a home cooked, sit-down dinner inside the kitchen of an 1860s house, browsing through decades old school photos, or an exciting stroll through 60 acres,
there is always something happening at the Manitowoc County Historical Society.
We’ve worked hard to ensure that the Manitowoc County Historical Society is more than just a history museum. It’s a place where incredible moments from the past have been turned into unforgettable experiences in the present. People of all ages can gather together to explore, connect, and unwind.
When you visit the Manitowoc County Historical Society, you’ll have stories to tell that will last long beyond your visit.
Membership is the best way to experience all that we have to offer, allowing for great savings and incredible opportunities.
There’s always more to do, see, and learn, and members see it first.
· Free general admission* to MCHS for 12 months. *Does not include ticketed events or group/ school tours.
· Free admission to special events during the Outdoor Season (May-October) including Civil War Days, Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, Mid-Lakes Thresheree, All Hallow’s Eve, and Pinecrest Christmas
· Free Member Morning activities throughout our Outdoor Season (May-October).
· 10% discount at the Museum Store
· Discount and early registration for Adult & Family Create-Connect Programs
· Discount and early registration for Summer Camp.
· Discount and early registration for Hungry for History programs.
· 10% discount for MCHS rental facilities.
· Subscription to Manitowoc County Historical Society’s monthly electronic newsletter updates
· Subscription to Heritage News, the quarterly printed newsletter of the Manitowoc County Historical Society
· Members-only exhibit openings and behind-the-scenes tours.
Valid for 1 named individual with a student ID
Valid for 1 named individual
Valid for 2 named individuals
Valid for 2 parents and your children under the age of 18, in the same household
Family Plus, $75
Valid for 2 parents or grandparents and your children or grandchildren under the age of 18, plus 2 extra named adults of your choice!
Add-on’s cannot include other parents and their children, but is intended as a generational membership for grandparents, parents, and grandchildren.
Family Access, $20
The Family Access Membership offers the same benefits of a family membership for $20 to anyone that participates in WIC (Wisconsin Infants and Children), Foster Care, FoodsShare, BadgerCare, or Medicaid. Family access members also receive free admission to the museum’s youth summer camp and Create-Connect Workshop series. Please reach out to MCHS about waiving the membership fee for those needing assistance with our membership program.
Baensch Mark (Donor) $150
Includes all Family Plus benefits PLUS 2 additional museum guest passes.
2 ways to Become a member
Mail or bring this form with payment to the Manitowoc County Historical Society, 924 Pinecrest Road, Manitowoc WI 54220. The information you provide is used only for the museum's internal purposes. Your email will be added to our mailing list for member announcements. Memberships are not tax-deductible.
You can also become a member by filling out our online membership form and paying with a credit card.