Meeme Poll House
The Town of Meeme polling house lies on the northern edge of the property and was constructed by the previous proprietor Joseph Schwartz and Edmund Kolb in 1900. This small, gabled structure has a rectangular plan and the gabled roof line lies perpendicular to the road. Sided with wood, the structure has a front and rear entrance; the original four-paneled front door is still present. The interior has curtained booths with shelves for voters to fill in their ballots that were then deposited in locked boxes.
In October, 2013 the Manitowoc County Historical Society, a private non-profit organization, purchased the Sessler's Meeme House Inn property to preserve and share the stories of the structures.