Whether it’s a home cooked, sit-down dinner inside the kitchen of an 1860s house, browsing through decades old school photos, or an exciting stroll through 60 acres, there is always something happening at the Manitowoc County Historical Society.
We’ve worked hard to ensure that the Manitowoc County Historical Society is more than just a history museum. It’s a place where incredible moments from the past have been turned into unforgettable experiences in the present. People of all ages can gather together to explore, connect, and unwind.
When you visit the Manitowoc County Historical Society, you’ll have stories to tell that will last long beyond your visit. Membership is the best way to experience all that we have to offer, allowing for great savings and incredible opportunities.
There’s always more to do, see, and learn, and members see it first.
1 named individual with a student ID
1 named individual
2 named individuals
2 parents and your children under age 18
Family (Plus) $75
(Perfect for Grandparents or Caregivers)
2 parents or grandparents and your children or grandchildren under the age of 18, plus 2 extra people of your choice!
Add-on’s cannot include other parents and their children, but is intended more for grandparents, babysitters, etc.
Donor Member $150
Includes all Family Plus benefits PLUS 2
additional museum guest passes.
Family Access $20
The Family Access Membership offers the same benefits of a Family
Membership for $20 to anyone that participates in WIC (Wisconsin Infants and Children), Foster Care, FoodShare, BadgerCare, or Medicaid.
· Free general admission* to MCHS for 12 months. *Does not include ticketed events or group/ school tours.
· Free admission to special events during the Outdoor Season (May-October) including Civil War Days, Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, Mid-Lakes Thresheree, All Hallow’s Eve, and Pinecrest Christmas
· Free Member Morning activities throughout our Outdoor Season (May-October).
· 10% discount at the Museum Store
· Discount and early registration for Adult & Family Create-Connect Programs
· Discount and early registration for Summer Camp.
· Discount and early registration for Hungry for History programs.
· 10% discount for MCHS rental facilities.
· Subscription to Manitowoc County Historical Society’s monthly electronic newsletter updates
· Subscription to Heritage News, the quarterly printed newsletter of the Manitowoc County Historical Society
· Members-only exhibit openings and behind-the-scenes tours.
Member Mornings are exclusive members-only conversations each month! The programs take place on the third Tuesday of the month from May-October. All programs begin at 10:30 am and last approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy coffee, cookies, and conversation with our Manitowoc County Historical Society members.
There is no charge for the programs.